Monday, May 2, 2011

48 Hours


I was told by my old roommate, Becky, that I had 48 hours to blog this picture she took of Milee. So, Becky, here you go. It is well within the 48 hours (and within minutes of opening the e-mail :) ). She even got Milee kind smiling! Still not as big as it is in person, but I'll take it, especially since I can't get to her smile when I take pictures of her.
It was a great weekend though. No one took any pictures, but we had a lot of fun. All the guys (minus Dan...he was on call and couldn't leave) went to Vegas to see my brother-in-law, Nate, race in a car he built. So, all the girls (minus my sister-in-law Michelle...she got stuck at home with the kiddos) came to St George to have a good time. All the kids played really well together, and the girls did some shopping, said Happy Birthday to all of us (three of the four girls had birthdays in April)...baked some cookies, and just relaxed. I'll admit to getting addicted to Angry Birds. It's a stupid game, but very addicting. I'm seriously considering getting an iPad just so I can play the game. But then I tell myself the game probably isn't worth the $600-$800 dollars it would take to get the iPad. Ah well. Good times were had by all, and I was super sad to see everyone go home. Thanks for coming everything.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to it to. It's a good thing I don't have an ipad.

Becky said...

I'm so glad you posted and I'm glad I could finally be a good influence on you. :) I should have taken pictures of more people at your party. Thanks for letting me do laundry at your house. Your family is so stinkin' cute and I always love seeing you!

Unknown said...

Yay for blogging! Milee's smiles were the best this weekend. Much better than the reaction Nate and I got two weeks ago. ;)
It was such a fun day with you guys, thanks!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I have angry birds on my 3GS iphone and it was only $50 with a contract. HMMMM Not several hundread dollars!! Just saying. Cute pictures of Milee and sounds like you had fun!!

* Nancy * said...

Oh you too -- Gabe and the hubs are addicted to that game! I am sure I would be too if I had it on my phone.
I have to agree Milee's smile is the sweetest in person! Glad I finally had the chance to see her.
Thanks again for calling me two times today! ;-)

Andrea said...

That is the cutest picture of Milee!

Loni said...

Glad I could share the angry birds joy with you. BUT way glad I have my iPad because me computer died so I'm viewing your wonderful blog on it.

The 4 of Us said...

Ohmigosh your hair used to be so long! I had no idea! Cute blog!