Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tooth

Look who has a tooth! No wait, there are two teeth in there, with what looks like a very sore mouth full of teeth trying to pop through. Poor babers. The first one popped through a couple weeks ago, which was a relief because he has been teething forever. He’s such a happy baby, but boy, teething is not fun for this little man (well, really, who is it fun for?)
Isn’t it funny how one tooth can change their whole smile?
And yes, I am pretty proud of this picture. I tried to take it while he was happy, but it definitely did not work. I had to wait till he was screaming, but it's a good view! :)

6 comments:

Loni said...

It is a good picture. If I didn't know that Cole is getting teeth I would have wondered who it is. He does smile often and readily. Poor baby must be miserable.

How exciting to get a blog from you. Looking forward to futures ones.

Unknown said...

That is an excellent view of Cole's mouth! I never got any really good pictures of my kid's first teeth. I'll have to try the "wait til they're screaming" technique for the next one.

Andrea said...

You did a great job getting the picture.

michelle said...

Any dentist would be proud of that white tooth:)

Hannalee said...

Nice photo!! I hope Gracie gets her teeth soon. I think they're close.

The Bott Family said...

Poor baby. That was a great shot!