Wednesday, October 5, 2011

School Pictures

Kember got back her school pictures yesterday and I think they turned out pretty cute! She isn't smiling like we practiced, but it is far and a way better than her last years pictures. Those were bad...which is saying something because I think she's a beautiful girl. I don't understand why it costs so much for the pictures though...and why they have only a few package options. I really liked at her last school how I could just buy the CD for a few dollars. That way if I hated the pictures I wouldn't be out too much. Or if I loved them I could spend as much as I wanted reprinting them.

But here is my beautiful girl who is growing up way too fast. Love you Kember!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that picture turned out very cute. Pretty easy, since she is such a cute girl. :)
How much do your packages cost? I usually get the one that is $18, just so I can have a 5x7 for each set of grandparents and an 8x10 for us.

Anna Wilson said...

I think it is so cute. She kind of has that "angelic" look with her simple little smile. I love it!

Jan the Woman said...

She is gorgeous! What an absolute sweetheart!

Loni said...

I think her pictures are beautiful.

Ma & Pa J. said...

And she is as smart and beautiful on the inside as on the outside.