Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kember & Caden Funnies

Kember: "Mom! Can Zoie and I watch "Princess Diarrheas?"
Me: "What? Can you watch Princess Diaries?"
Kember: "Ya!"
Me: "Oh..okay"

*Andrea corrected her later, telling her what diarrhea meant and that the word was diary. Kember didn't think it was as funny as we thought it was. She started to cry. Oh my sensitive children.


Later------
Me: "What movie did you watch?"
Caden: "Screws."
Me: "Excuse me?"
Caden: "You know, the one with Christmas and spirits and stuff."
Me: "Oh, Muppets Christmas Carol?"
Caden: "Ya."

Boy, I really need to start saying words more clearly. Screws?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! I'm sorry, but I think it's hilarious too. Someday, she'll look back on this and think it's funny...someday in the distant, distant future... :)
Just tell her that Zoie used to call "Ratatouille" "rack-a-tootie." Maybe that will help her feel a little better.

Loni said...

So hard to be perfect all the time, but most of us experience a slip of the tongue on numerous occasions.

Jer and Jules said...

So cute! You've gotta give it to them, some words really do seem pretty similar.
I wonder if Caden was trying to say Scrooge?