Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vanilla Flavored


Grandpa Linford would be so disappointed. "Vanilla is not a flavor!" he used to say. I wonder what that says about me...even if it isn't exactly accurate.

So, I was going to complain all about my day and tell you all how rotten it was, but since that's no fun to read, and since in the long run it really isn't important, let me just say that Daniel Johnson is the sweetest, bestest, husband in the world, and he was my life-savor today. Not only did he watch the kids immediately when he got home from work and let me hide in the bedroom, but he made dinner and let me eat it while still hiding in the bedroom. Yes, he is my hero, and I love him dearly.

8 comments:

Tu Cute said...

It is great when our dear husbands do that for us- and take it while you can!!!

Sorry you had a rough one!

Andrea said...

What a sweet tribute. Sorry your day stunk, but I'm glad you got to hide for awhile. :)

Love you!

Unknown said...

Great husbands are so wonderful. I hope you have a better day!

Andrea said...

I like the new look to things (with the cute picture and the things you love). Not sure where else to comment about them.

Jennie Stanfield said...

Hey there cute girl! I miss you!!! So Erica says you are not saying, "I don't do anything..." so much anymore. Two kind of changes everything, huh? It's so fun to see your blog and it will be fun to keep up with eachother this way. I miss you!

Loni said...

I like vanilla. It fits me perfectly. Although you are much more exciting than the definition of vanilla.

What did you do while you were hiding? Or is that a secret?

Trista said...

Ah, hiding in the bedroom--one of my favorite activities! :D Poor girlie, sorry you had such a cruddy day. And yeah, thank heavens for the other half of the team--the husbands! Without them...oh man, our poor kids.... :D

Oh yes, and I agree on the Vanilla. Mmm!

michelle said...

I hide in the bathroom, soaking in a hot bath, with a good book. Collin is a good husband too. When he hears someone knocking on the door calling "Mom", he says,"Leave Mom alone."